Thursday, October 1, 2009

Not completely on topic...


 Well, after spending a ton of time searching MG Helmets and going through page after page of high school, professional and custom helmets... I decided to create one of my own. I probably could have made the symbol smaller and rotated it up more, but this is my final product.

 I took the symbol for Norfolk Southern railroad and turned it into a football helmet. I love the Black and White symbol for NS, especially with the thoroughbred added in. hopefully you all enjoy it! 

If you want more custom helmets (not of my design, but of a higher quality), head on over to MG Helmets.

(Update: 4 October 2009)

I've been a little busy (I get distracted easily) making custom helmets. I've done quite a few more train helmets which I've uploaded (can be seen below...), plus a few I created because I could! 

I hope you enjoy. 

Here are the train companies in order: Union Pacific, the Soo Line (first is a classic logo, the second is one of their more recent ones before the company was bought out by Canadian Pacific), Canadian Pacific, Canadian National, Burlington Northern (now part of BNSF). 

The one below that is a "Knights" helmet... the logo was something I was doodling today and it evolved into what you see here. I'm finishing up this post with a camouflage helmet of my own. The last one is for a friend who's fantasy football team is called the Chiropractors (Chiros for short). My avatar picture and finally a tinkering with flames.

































No comments:

Post a Comment